You’ll be working directly with our VP Content and editorial team to develop new and engaging content for the Finimize community. The ideal candidate will have experience in a financial markets role.
💸 What sets Finimize apart?
- Work directly with the founding team
- Work with a team that has a strong track record
- Join a high-growth startup with global traction and backed by some of the world’s best investors
- Work with VP Content to write Finimize’s daily financial newsletter which goes to more than 400,000 people every day – helping them understand what the biggest stories of the day mean for them
- Share insights and guidance with the Finimize community via our app – giving them the tools to better understand investing and to take their finances into their own hands
- Curate and write stories in the Finimize format
- Collaborate with team of writers and copy editors
- Contribute to development of the Finimize platform through new content initiatives – our ultimate goal is to empowering our audience to become their own financial advisors
Some things we consider critical to being our Writer:
- Experience analyzing, discussing and/or writing about financial markets
- A strong ability to understand and explain macroeconomic trends and concepts
- An ability to interpret and explain the performance of individual companies
- Demonstrable writing skills
- A willingness to work according to the newsflow (some late nights are necessary)
- A strong desire to work in a startup environment!
How to apply
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief intro and your CV. You need to be able to work in London to be considered.
We’ll let you know we received your application and, if it makes sense, we’ll have a Skype call or grab a coffee to chat about things further 😀
🙊 Psst... We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team.