- Work directly with the founding team
- Work with a team that has a strong track record
- Join a high-growth startup with global traction and backed by some of the world’s best investors
💸 What sets Finimize apart?
- Work with VP Business Development to build out our content licensing business
- Deliver digital revenue against P&L across assigned clients and territories
- Formulate a sales plan, vision, and strategy
- Manage client relationship for assigned clients and territories
- Draft term sheets and negotiate deals directly with clients
- Manage commercial questions on digital licensing across all formats
Some things we consider critical to being our Sales Manager, Content Licensing:
- Demonstrable commercial sales experience at manager level in the digital content distribution space
- Ideally worked within the digital media business distributing financial content
- Extensive experience of structuring and negotiating digital deals across multiple business models
- Strong understanding of the technical requirements necessary for digital content licensing
- Ability to draft licensing term sheets and close contracts
- A strong desire to work in a startup environment!
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So, if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
How to apply
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief intro and your CV. You need to be able to work in London to be considered.
We’ll let you know we received your application and, if it makes sense, we’ll have a Skype call or grab a coffee to chat about things further 😀
🙊 Psst... We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team.