You’ll be a commercially-minded, problem solver, who enjoys getting to grips with the details of a project. Working together with our VP Content and VP Business Development, you’ll manage some of Finimize’s key commercial content relationships, lead the planning, resourcing and delivery of related content projects, and own the entire client journey throughout.
The ideal candidate will have successfully managed large-scale creative projects, ideally focused on text, audio, and video content production, and a track record of collaborating across teams and managing stakeholder expectations via a value-add approach.
Please note, Finimize HQ is based in London but all staff are currently working remotely so we’re open to workers throughout the UK for this role. We anticipate a partial return to our offices in 2022, including for remote workers.
- Ensure clear and transparent communication between clients and Finimize’s content and business development teams
- Lead commercial content planning in a resource-aware manner, considering budgets and driving operating leverage
- Organize people, tasks, and resources to bring about successful project completions that allows for follow-on and repeat sales
The projects you’ll manage will take on many forms, from individual short content briefs through to building out and executing entire content strategies over many months.
📝 As a Finimize project manager, you’ll be expected to:
- Lead the line: define the scope of commercial content projects, plan, coordinate, and execute
- Be a strong manager: ensure projects remain on schedule, within budget, and that stakeholders are kept informed
- Make a direct commercial impact: drive successful completions and high client satisfaction, leading to follow-on or repeat sales
- Sit at the intersection of business development and content strategy: collaborate within and between departments, with high visibility to Finimize’s leadership team
- Be client-facing: join the sales process and become the main point of contact for clients after deals are closed – and identify opportunities for cross- or up-selling
- Evaluate, learn and iterate: measure project performance and use results to improve future project
🤓 Things we consider critical to being our project manager:
- Experience managing large-scale creative projects, ideally focused on text, audio, and video content production
- A track record of collaborating across teams and managing stakeholder expectations via a value-add approach
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with an ability to drive external buy into your ideas
- A combination of attention to detail and creative, strategic thinking
- Astute time-management skills
- A demonstrable problem-solver mindset
- A strong desire to work in a faced-paced, high-pressure, startup environment
- Direct experience with financial markets (e.g. as an investment analyst) is a bonus – as is experience in content production
💸 Here’s what sets Finimize apart:
- You’ll work directly with the founding team
- You’ll work with a team that has a strong track record
- You’ll make a big impact and an immediate contribution
- You’ll join a high-growth independent business fueled by the resources and experience of one of the world’s largest investment firms
🙌 Benefits and perks:
We have a world-class selection of perks and benefits:
- Generous pension (16 – 18% employer contribution)
- Competitive salary + team goal bonuses
- 40 days holiday (including public holidays)
- Income protection & life assurance
- A private healthcare plan
- Market-leading parental leave – up to 40 weeks paid
- Your own personal development budget
- Mental health support services
- Donate to charities of your choice through your salary, with a matched £100/month employer contribution
- Financial wellbeing resources including a free one-to-one financial planning meeting. Plus access to our product and in-house financial experts.
- Additional self-funded options including further healthcare packages, travel insurance, legal services
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So, if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.