📝 As the Finimize Head of Sales, you’ll be expected to
- Manage, develop and scale all functions of the sales team including SDRs, Sales- and Clients Success Managers
- Build and execute sales plans and lead the production of core sales materials
- Drive the team to hit B2B sales targets
This includes but is not limited to
- Own all plans and strategies for developing the company’s B2B sales targets.
- Assist the VP Business Development in the development of the Sales Plan.
- Prepare forecasts and KPI reporting for the VP Business Development and C-Suite.
- Introduce processes to scale the overall team performance.
- Participate in the sales process of high-value deals.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing B2B to drive inbound leads.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline throughout the whole sales funnel.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
🤓 Things we consider critical to being the Finimize Head of Sales
- Min 3 years of demonstrable commercial sales experience in media and/or SAAS sales.
- Proven deal maker with hunter mentality.
- Experience in managing and scaling sales teams in the media space or closely related.
- Strong track record of exceeding quota.
- Extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices and the ability to develop and coach them on the team.
- Ability to derive and use data to back up assumptions and to drive actions.
- Experience in building an optimising processes to increase sales performance.
- Exceptional leadership and team building skills.
- A strong desire to work in a startup environment!
What we consider a big plus
- Having sold to financial service firms @scale.
- Strong understanding of the Global financial service- and fintech ecosystem.
- Skilled in using and building out Pipedrive CRM.
- Competitive base salary
- Commissions on team- and personal sales
- Company bonus
🚀 Start date
💸 Here’s what sets Finimize apart
Finimize is embarking on a mission to empower our generation to become their own financial advisors. And we’re doing that by providing them with the necessary tools like financial news and education as well as a holistic financial advice platform.
Our vision is big: We aim to sustainably increase the net worth of our generation.
Our BHAG is: we want our generation to check Finimize before making any financial decision.
- You’ll work directly with the founding team
- You’ll work with a team that has a strong track record
- You’ll make a big impact and an immediate contribution
- You’ll join a high-growth independent business fueled by the resources and experience of one of the world’s largest investment firms
🙌 Benefits and perks
We have a world-class selection of perks and benefits:
- Generous pension (16 – 18% employer contribution)
- Competitive base salary, commissions + team goal bonuses
- 40 days holiday (including public holidays)
- Income protection & life assurance
- A private healthcare plan
- Market-leading parental leave – up to 40 weeks paid
- Your own personal development budget
- Mental health support services
- Donate to charities of your choice through your salary, with a matched £100/month employer contribution
- Financial wellbeing resources including a free one-to-one financial planning meeting. Plus access to our product and in-house financial experts.
- Additional self-funded options including further healthcare packages, travel insurance, legal services
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So, if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.