We are after more than just your typical Engineer though. We’re looking for the kind of person who’d be excited to help establish our culture and push themselves both technically and personally. You love to share technical ideas in an open environment and help shape our core products.
💸 What sets Finimize apart?
- Work directly with the founding team
- Work with a team that has a strong track record
- Join a fast-growing startup with global traction and backed by some of the world’s best investors
- You’ll gain experience in some of the hottest technology going and will be encouraged to broaden your skills across front-end, back-end and devOps.
- Help us add great new features to our upcoming products
- Take on investigatory development tasks and decide on the best approach
- Work quickly and efficiently, whilst keeping a firm hand on quality
- Work across front and back-end as the business requires
Some things we consider critical to being our Full-stack Engineer:
- You get things done
- Keen to help architect solutions and scale a product
- A high bar for how things you build both work and look
- Able to persist and solve problems in areas outside of your comfort zone
- You have a positive energy, and relish the thought of being part of an agile dynamic team
- Enjoy brainstorming product and technical ideas
- Excited by the idea of scaling apps to millions of users
- 3+ years relevant experience, with knowledge of:
- Server-side experience (we use Python/Django)
- SQL databases (we use PostgreSQL) and REST APIs
- A strong desire to keep learning new things!
How to apply
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief intro and your CV. You need to be able to work in London to be considered.
We’ll let you know we received your application and, if it makes sense, we’ll have a Skype call or grab a coffee to chat about things further 😀
🙊 Psst... We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team.