Meticulous, eagle-eyed editing skills, creative flair and an ability to explain complex topics simply and concisely are a must.
💸 What sets Finimize apart?
- Work directly with the founding team
- Make a big impact and an immediate creative contribution
- Join a high-growth startup with global traction and backed by some of the world’s best investors
- Work with our VP Content to edit Finimize’s daily financial news output – helping an audience of 400,000 understand what financial and economic goings-on mean for them
- Frisk, fillet and finesse explanations of financial concepts and guides to aspects of investing written for the Finimize app – giving our subscribers the tools to take their finances into their own hands
- Curate additional, non-news content for our newsletter and app, and put a Finimize spin on partner and advertising copy
- Maintain and meliorate the Finimize tone of voice across our website and email campaigns
- Collaborate with a close-knit team of writers and editors
- Contribute to Finimize’s ongoing development through new content initiatives – our ultimate goal is to give our audience the tools to make smarter financial decisions
Some things we consider critical to being our Editor:
- Impeccable writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Wide-ranging imagination and creative erudition (or erudite creativity, we’re not fussy)
- A couple of years’ experience working with words
- Acquaintance with brevity, soul and wit #ShakeIt
- Willingness to work with the news flow
- A strong desire to work in a startup environment
- Informed opinion on the Oxford comma debate
- A familiarity with the basics of economics, capital markets and other financial stuff is desirable, but by no means essential
How to apply
Send us an email at email@example.com with a brief intro and your CV. You need to be able to work in London to be considered.
We’ll let you know we received your application and, if it makes sense, we’ll have a Skype call or grab a coffee to chat about things further 😀
🙊 Psst... We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team.