You will work closely with the team to help scale our existing community programs. This will include our member-run events, premium subscriber groups and user generated content with our our most passionate members.
💸 What sets Finimize apart?
What sets Finimize apart?
- We are a community-led company with a genuine purpose to have a positive impact on the world
- We are a high-growth startup with a rapidly scaling community, backed by some of the world’s best investors
- You’ll be given the opportunity to grow as a community professional by being encouraged to take total ownership over your work and to take initiative
- Just as we encourage our members to become their own financial advisors, we’ll equip you with the tools to learn about finance and investing and go on your own financial journey
- You’re a self-starter who likes to come up with new ideas and see them through to their implementation, taking ownership of the whole process
- You love getting to know people, listening to them and finding ways to help them
- You are curious about the power of community in other industries and are inspired to bring this into the world of investing
- You are passionate about continuously pushing Finimize to stay at the forefront of community building and you want to develop your own brand in this space
- Engage with our most passionate members to organise and host valuable events
- Welcome new members into the premium community
- Support scaling across multiple platforms
- Keep the wider team informed of emerging trends among membersSalary Range: £21-24,000 p/a + benefits
Some things we consider critical to being our Community Manager (internship):
- You’ve can work in a fast-paced startup environment
- You have exceptional communication skills, adept and listening and gathering insights from conversations
- You enjoy building relationships and helping others reach their goals
- You’ve helped create or manage a vibrant community yourself
- You’ve demonstrated an interest in finance or investing
How to apply
Send us an email at email@example.com with a brief intro and your CV. You need to be able to work in London to be considered.
We’ll let you know we received your application and, if it makes sense, we’ll have a Skype call or grab a coffee to chat about things further 😀
🙊 Psst... We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team.