The Community team is responsible for ensuring every Finimizer has a memorable experience. We’re looking for a creative individual who finds motivation in helping others and a keen interest in modern marketing strategies. It will be your responsibility to represent our users internally and act as our voice externally. You’ll be directly reporting to our VP Community but will work closely with the entire team.
💸 What sets Finimize apart?
- Work directly with the founding team
- Work with a team that has a strong track record
- Join a high-growth startup with global traction and backed by some of the world’s best investors
- 600k subscribers across all platforms
- One of the world’s largest and most engaged finance communities
- 80% of users that refer Finimize use the word ‘Love’
- Develop and support the network of users hosting their own Finimize events globally
- To act as the point person for questions form our Community and manage conversations across all channels
- Create high quality content and maintain a detailed content calendar
- Develop creative and exciting ways to engage with our 600,000 audience at scale
- Gain deep insights speaking with our Community to inform our product and content roadmap
Some things we consider critical to being our Community Manager Intern:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in creating online content or hosting events
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- A “hustler” mindset and an interest in startups
How to apply
Send us an email at email@example.com with a brief intro and your CV. You need to be able to work in London to be considered.
We’ll let you know we received your application and, if it makes sense, we’ll have a Skype call or grab a coffee to chat about things further 😀
🙊 Psst... We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team.