We’re looking for an experienced professional with strong network who knows how to strike the right balance between user experience and monetization.
💸 What sets Finimize apart?
- Work directly with the founding team
- Work with a team that has a strong track record
- Join a high-growth startup with global traction and backed by some of the world’s best investors
- 250k users with no paid marketing
- 80% of users that refer Finimize use the word ‘Love’
- Identify brand partnership opportunities across industry
- Create and sell brand awareness campaigns across all platforms, including email, website and app, to drive revenue growth
- Work with the editorial and creative team to deliver compelling creative or integrated solutions for clients while maximizing sales efforts
- Manage and nurture existing client relationships and foster new relationships
- Manage all aspects of the sales communication and negotiation process
- Represent Finimize at conferences and other events
Some things we consider critical to being our Brand Partnerships Manager:
- Strong track record in selling brand awareness- and corporate social responsibility campaigns to top tier clients
- Strategic, consultative selling experience with proven ability to navigate large and complex deals
- Strong client network in either financial, insurance or consumer goods industry
- Creative, compelling and persuasive presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong creative thinking and interpersonal/communication skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and can flourish even under tremendous pressure
- A high level of confidence and the ability to work independently and proactively
- The right to live and work in the UK
- English fluency essential; other languages an advantage
How to apply
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief intro and your CV. You need to be able to work in London to be considered.
We’ll let you know we received your application and, if it makes sense, we’ll have a Skype call or grab a coffee to chat about things further 😀
🙊 Psst... We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team.