You’ll need demonstrable experience of all aspects of audio production: scripting, recording, editing, voicing rough-cuts, and casting talent. Creative flair and an ability to explain complex topics simply and concisely are a must.
💸 What sets Finimize apart?
- Work directly with the founding team
- Make a big impact and an immediate creative contribution
- Join a high-growth startup with global traction and backed by some of the world’s best investors
- Lead production of Finimize’s audio output – helping an audience of more than 300,000 understand what financial and economic goings-on mean for them
- Collaborate on format ideas
- Co-write and edit scripts with the rest of our content team
- Book guests
- Cast and direct talent
- Edit, score, and mix recordings
- Collaborate with a close-knit team of writers and editors
- Manage production schedules
- Contribute to Finimize’s ongoing development through new content initiatives – our ultimate goal is to give our audience the tools to make smarter financial decisions
Some things we consider critical to being our Audio Producer:
- Impeccable audio production, editing, and recording skills
- Experience developing audio programming ideas – particularly short-form audio
- Wide-ranging imagination and creative erudition (or erudite creativity, we’re not fussy)
- At least a couple of years’ experience working with audio
- Experience coaching and developing audio talent
- Acquaintance with brevity, soul and wit #ShakeIt
- A strong desire to work in a startup environment
- An experimental mindset
- A familiarity with the basics of economics, capital markets, and other financial stuff is desirable, but by no means essential
- Experience building a team would be a plus
How to apply
Send us an email at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief intro and your CV. We’ll let you know we received your application and, if it makes sense, we’ll have a Skype call or grab a coffee to chat about things further 😀
Content at Finimize:
We’re constantly paying attention to market-moving news while also educating ourselves on longer-term trends within the investment universe. As our first audio producer, you’ll be defining the voice of a fast-growing, content-focused brand.
🙊 Psst... We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team.