- Opportunity to join the founding team of Finimize.
- Work with an extremely creative, smart, talented, and passionate team.
- Join a high-growth startup with global traction, backed by some of the world’s best investors.
💸 What sets Finimize apart?
- Host and produce our flagship daily audio product – The Daily Brief.
- Work with the Head of Audio to write scripts for Finimize’s audio ‘packs’, analyst insights, and event highlights.
- Self-record voice-overs for Finimize’s audio output, and host a selection of Finimize’s daily audio news products.
- Direct and manage voice talent when recording, both remotely and in the studio.
- Edit, mix, and master Finimize’s different audio products.
- Work with the Head of Audio for contributor outreach and booking guests.
- Collaborate with a team of analysts, writers, and copy editors to produce engaging audio content.
- Collaborate with Finimize’s Head of Audio on new formats.
- Contribute to the development of the Finimize platform through new content initiatives – our ultimate goal is to empower our audience to become their own financial advisors.
Some things we consider critical to being our Audio Producer:
- Excellent eye and ear for what makes engaging audio content.
- A very critical ear when mixing and mastering content.
- Confident in adapting written content to best fit audio form.
- A willingness to work according to the workflow.
- Great presenting skills.
- The ability to confidently self-record.
- Confidence in approaching contributors and top tier guests.
- Confidence when directing voice talent.
- Technically proficient with Adobe Audition and/or Avid ProTools.
How to apply
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief intro and your CV. You need to be able to work in London to be considered.
We’ll let you know we received your application and, if it makes sense, we’ll have a Skype call or grab a coffee to chat about things further 😀
🙊 Psst... We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team.