We’re looking for someone with prior experience running growth campaigns, both paid and unpaid. You’ll be building up our paid marketing structures.
💸 What sets Finimize apart?
- Manage a growing acquisition budget with heavy emphasis on CPA
- Understand CPC/CPA strategies and experiment with additional acquisition channels
- Analyze retention and engagement of various acquisition channels and their impact on overall list health
- Created detailed daily reports and organize experiments
- Devise creative tools to help our users share more
- Use our current content to get more traffic from search and social
- Set and execute on extremely ambitious growth targets
- Identify sweepstakes campaigns that are suitable for our audience
- Host and run sweepstakes campaigns with partner brands
- Generate a busy pipeline of campaign activity
- Analyse campaign performance during and after campaigns
- Maintain detailed campaign calendars and records of relevant campaign metrics
- Create university growth initiatives that students will find attractive
Some things we consider critical to being our Audience Growth Manager:
- You are comfortable working with and analyzing numbers
- You have strong communication skills
- You are well-organized
- You are able to generate new campaign ideas by thinking outside of the box
- Strong creative thinking and interpersonal/communication skills
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You have prior experience running sweepstakes campaigns
- The right to live and work in the UK
How to apply
Send us an email at email@example.com with a brief intro and your CV. You need to be able to work in London to be considered.
We’ll let you know we received your application and, if it makes sense, we’ll have a Skype call or grab a coffee to chat about things further 😀
🙊 Psst... We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team.