As a Finimize writer, you’ll directly contribute to choosing and developing the new stories we cover in the daily newsletter, the Finimize app and beyond. You’ll be good at understanding financial news and concepts, and simplifying them for our readers. You’ll be working directly with our VP Content and editorial team to develop new and engaging content for the Finimize community. The ideal candidate will have experience in a financial markets role.
What sets Finimize apart:
- Work directly with the founding team
- Work with a team that has a strong track record
- Join a high-growth startup with global traction and backed by some of the world’s best investors
- Work with VP Content to write Finimize’s daily financial newsletter which goes to more than 250,000 people every day – helping them understand what the biggest stories of the day mean for them
- Share insights and guidance with the Finimize community via our app – giving them the tools to better understand investing and to take their finances into their own hands
- Curate and write stories in the Finimize format
- Collaborate with team of writers and copy editors
- Contribute to development of the Finimize platform through new content initiatives – our ultimate goal is to empowering our audience to become their own financial advisors
Some things we consider critical to being a Finimize writer:
- Experience analyzing, discussing and/or writing about financial markets
- A strong ability to understand and explain macroeconomic trends and concepts
- An ability to interpret and explain the performance of individual companies
- Demonstrable writing skills
- A willingness to work according to the newsflow (some late nights are necessary)
- A strong desire to work in a startup environment!
- Competitive equity and salary package 💸
How to apply:
We’ll let you know we received your application and, if it makes sense, we’ll have a Skype call or grab a coffee to chat about things further 😀
Content at Finimize:
We’re constantly paying attention to market-moving news while also educating ourselves on longer-term trends within the investment universe. We read analyst reports and company releases, listen to CEOs speak and gather as much info from “the street” as we can before we make sense of all that noise. We like to imagine that we end our day by explaining to our friends what just went on – and why they should care about it.
🙊 Psst... We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team.