As a Community Management Intern, you’ll be directly involved in engaging with the growing Finimize Community (300,000+ subscribers globally). The Community team is responsible for ensuring every Finimizer has a memorable experience. It is our role to delight our most loyal followers, connect users online and ensure the Finimize voice is heard loud and clear.
We’re looking for a creative individual who finds motivation in helping others and a keen interest in modern marketing strategies. It will be your responsibility to represent our users internally and act as our voice externally. You’ll be directly reporting to our VP Community but will work closely with the entire team.
- Develop and support the network of users hosting their own Finimize events globally
- To act as the point person for questions form our Community and manage conversations across all channels
- Create high quality content and maintain a detailed content calendar
- Develop creative and exciting ways to engage with our 300,000 audience at scale
- Gain deep insights speaking with our Community to inform our product and content roadmap
Some things we consider critical to being our Community Management intern:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in creating online content or hosting events
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- A “hustler” mindset and an interest in startups
Compensation, Benefits & Timeframe
- Competitive equity and salary package 💸
- Opportunity to join our Community team full time after internship
- Preferred start date: ASAP
- Duration: 4-8 months
How to apply:
Send us an email at email@example.com with a brief intro and your CV. You need to be able to work in London to be considered.
We’ll let you know we received your application and, if it makes sense, we’ll have a Skype call or grab a coffee to chat about things further 😀
🙊 Psst... We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team.